Possibly, you know that induction cooking has become increasingly popular in the US. Most people prefer either a portable induction cooker or a freestanding induction stove. Homeowners have also not been left behind, they offer both single and double induction hobs to their renters. I don’t know the reason you are reading this page, but manufacturers are constantly improving their products and I would like to update you. One thing I assure you is that you will find the best cookware for your induction cooktop here.
The Max Burton’s 6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop.
This brand by Aervoe Industries Inc is reputable in quality and functionality. This 6450 model is versatile, easy to clean, and user-friendly. They are known for the following advantages.
- They have touch screen controls
- They have many temperature settings, 15 of them
- Their settings can be locked
- They come with a 10 power level (500-1800W)
- They have a nice one-touch boil and simmer functions
- They have a wider cooking surface extending to the edge of the cooker
However, the 6450 series has a temperature setting gap.
True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Induction Cooktop
This is yet another with notable characteristics. It’s a 1800W cooktop and has basic functions and minimalist design. It has a versatility not common to single cooktops, it can be used as a portable unit or inserted into a countertop. It’s known for the following advantages.
- It comes with a 2 years warranty, but you must return the registration card to True Induction, otherwise, it will be for 1 year
- It has a simple design
- As alluded, it’s used both as a portable unit or inserted into a countertop
However, it has one disadvantage in that it comes in tablet design.
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
My third model in the list comes with all standard features of induction cooktops with the 15 power levels and simmering capability being the most notable feature. It has the following benefits.
- It has the simmer capability
- Has an angled display panel
- Also has 15 temperature levels and 15 power levels
It has two disadvantages, its temperature control is testy and has a noisy ventilation and cooling fans
Duxtop 9600LS 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner
This is a 9100MC model and it offers an improved designed unit, touch controls, a child lock, one-touch boil, and a keep warm function, and 5 additional power and temperature settings. Its advantages are listed below.
- Has a 100ºF setting
- Has touch controls
- Has an angled control panel
It’s however associated with the following cons.
- It can at times give inaccurate temperature readings
- Has a noisy fan
Cuisinart ICT-30 Induction Cooktop Review
It is very simple to use this cooktop for the non-tech, it only has two functions, timer & heat. It’s a no-frills unit with the following advantages.
- It comes with a 3 years warranty
- It is very easy to operate
It has some disadvantages, it lacks temperature readouts and comes in tablet design
The information highlighted can be used to identify the best cookware for your induction cooktop, but for further details, visit the induction pros.