For those who live in a hot and steamy environment know how much of a lifesaver an air conditioning can be of good use. The good quality of solar panels for running air conditioners do not feel us more pleasant in our own homes but also help reduce the chance of heat stroke, irritability, and even dizziness.
Aside from the benefits which come along with that nice cool breeze, of an air conditioner, however, having the Solar Panel for your air conditioner may help you achieve the following:
- Solar panel for running air conditioners certainly refers to using the sun’s power of energy to cool our home. Well, it depends on the size of the air conditioning system and your usage of the same. We have to understand why installation can be more expensive but it’s a lifetime use. The more energy usage the more battery it needed.
- Solar panels for running air conditioner help take some strain and reducing our need for renewable energy. But solar panels do have an impact on climate change as well as it reduces greenhouse gas emission.
- Depending on the watts produces of the air conditioner. Solar panels for running air conditioner will vary per kWh. There are several central air conditioners that use three to five kilowatts per hour. Thus, when you use these models for just about nine hours, you will have a total energy consumption of 27 to 45 kWh.
The Advantages of Combating the Cost with Solar Power
The solar panel can run an air conditioner, we are confident to state that fact. That’s why we put some detailed look for its advantages below:
- Government Incentive Plans
The cost of setting up Solar panels for running air conditioner can very high but it can reduce electricity cost and there are states governments that offer incentive plans to solar energy users.
- Long-Term Lower Operating Costs
Switching to solar panels for running air conditioner will help you start saving big time! While there is the high start-up cost of switching to solar, when factoring in product price and installation, it will save you money every month when starting using it.
- Environmental Impact
Solar panels for running air conditioner have an environmental impact it can reduce greenhouse gas emission, and reduce electricity usage.
- Additional Home Resale Value
Not only can you save a hefty amount of your monthly bills and help planet earth but you can also make a bit of extra cash through reselling your home.
Know the Disadvantages
- It has a very high initial cost
In the short, solar panels for running the air conditioner and their installation are somewhat expensive. This is mainly due to the lack of demand resulting in slower consumer market development.
- It always depends on the WEATHER
It depends on the climate; if you’re in a regular sunny region, then you’ll have more benefit from solar energy but Solar panels for running air conditioner also don’t charge at night, making it essential to have reasonably sized batteries that can charge your air conditioner while you sleep. This way it increases the overall price.
- Cleaning is a challenging task
Cleaning your Solar panel is actually a time-consuming and challenging task, especially if they’re on your roof. However, it’ll be a lot easier for you if you can do your own custom mounds made with metal or rigid PVC mounted on the ground.
- With an only limited power supply
Solar panels for running air conditioner uses lots of energy so to provide that energy you need to install more panels. “The bigger the better”. This is typically why they are roof mounted.