To have a better music experience inside your car, you will need the best 4-channel amp; however, choosing the best one can be very confusing, especially when there are myriads of options out there.
What is the difference between a 2-channel amp and the 4-channel amp?
If you are new to this, you are probably wondering the difference between a 2-channel amp and the 4-channel amp. Is it okay to purchase the former one or the latter? Which amp is the best?
A 2-channel amp is a practical solution to a single pair of speakers; the 4-channel amp, on the other hand, can handle 2 pairs of full-range speakers. Is 4-channel amp better than the 2-channel amp? That depends on how many speakers you have in your car; in fact, a 5-channel amp is applicable than the 4-channel if you need to add subwoofers.
In any case, you only have to use two pairs of speakers you just need 4-channel amp.
So, what are currently considered the best 4 channel amps? There are a lot of 4-channel amps to choose from, but if you want the best, you can start considering these top two 4-channel amps:
The great low-noise sound quality amp is one of the most popular these days; not just because of its excellent performance, but also because of its interesting price.
• 50 watts RMS x 4 (per channel into 4 ohms at 14.4V)
• 75 watts RMS x 4 (per channel into 2 ohms at 14.4V)
• S/N ratio: >98dB
• Frequency response: 20 Hz-20kHz
• Input impedance: >10k ohms
• Product dimension: 13 x 9.1 x 4.3 inches
• Product weight: 5 pounds
• 640 watts Max Power
• A class D amplification circuit
• Bass EQ
• Input gain adjustment from 0.2 V to 4 V
• Same power in A 40 percent smaller chassis
JL Audio XD400/4v2
JL Audio XD400/4v2 is another high-end amp with excellent signal or noise ratio and more importantly superb sound quality.
• 75 watts x 4 channels RMS power at 4 ohms
• 100 watts x 4 channels RMS power at 2 ohms
• 200 watts x 2 channels for its Bridged RMS power
• S/N ratio: >104 dB
• Frequency Response: 12 Hz – 22 kHz
• Input impedance: 2 ohms (unbridged) and 4 ohms (bridged)
• Product dimension: 11.5 x 8.5 x 3.2 inches
• Product weight: 5.64 pounds
• High-level inputs up to 8 volts RMS, which is 16 watts
• Designed with DC offset or signal auto turn-on that helps eliminate the need for a remote lead
• Designed with 8-gauge power, ground leads, and a 40-amp fuse
• Designed with no on-board fuse
There are more 4-channel amps that are reliable and best used to enhance your music experience inside your car that you need to check; all you need to do is check SoundCertified’s website to check more about it and get an advantage of the high-end amps in the market today.